Reliable Plumbers in Provo, UT
Knowing a reliable local plumber you trust to service your home in the Provo, UT area is essential. Whether you are in the midst of a plumbing emergency or have a few slow drains, having a plumber on hand saves you time having to search for one. The Drain Surgeons is your superior choice for all your plumbing needs. Our team of certified, licensed and experienced plumbers is on hand any time of the day or night to address whatever issue you encounter.
The Drain Surgeon team is dedicated to providing our clients in Provo the best customer service while resolving your plumbing issues swiftly. When we work for you, you have a plumber that offers reliable service who know how to diagnose the problems you’re having and have your home operating back to its normal condition. We’ll gladly handle the plumbing inconvenience you’re having at an affordable rate.
Plumbing is rather easy to forget about while it’s working because it’s typically taken if for granted. When there is an issue with your plumbing, things become problematic as it disrupts your life. With so many plumbers in Utah County, knowing who to trust can be challenging. The Drain Surgeons have been delivering high-quality plumbing services to residents of Provo, UT, for many years.
Our local plumbers can provide:
- Toilet Repair – This includes flapper valves, wax rings, new toilet installation, ballcocks, etc.
- Sink Repair – Unclogging, fixing drips, pipe replacement, drain repair, cleaning, etc.
- Water Main Repair – If you notice an increase in your water bill, it could mean your water main is leaking. Rumbling or hissing noises could also be a sign indicating the water is leaving the pipe and going somewhere else. Also, a loss in water pressure could mean your pipe is damaged too.
- Garbage Disposals – Garbage disposals are efficient machines, but they do wear out over time. When they malfunction, they can leak or stop working altogether causing major backups in your kitchen.
- Sewer Line Repair – Some of the signs of a bad sewer line include having one or more drains backed up, indentation in your lawn, a wet lawn when the weather has been dry and hearing gurgling noises when you flush your toilet or use your sink.
- Outdoor Hose Bibs – The main issue with outdoor hose bibs is they can freeze in the winter and they malfunction. A professional plumber from Provo will be able to replace your broken hose bib.
- Pipe Repair – There are a few things to look out for if your pipes need to be repaired. These include brown, discolored water, high water bills, soaked carpets, walls, ceilings and warm spots in the floor.
- Sump Pumps – When your sump pump isn’t doing its job, then it’s time to get professional plumbing services.
- Traditional and Tankless Water Heaters – They give you hot water and they’re built to last. However, when they do start aging, they begin to malfunction. If your appliance is acting up, it’s time to call the water heater experts with The Drain Surgeons.
- Laundry Connections – Our experts can fix or install your laundry connections when they begin acting up.
Call The Drain Surgeons Today
We have been providing the Provo, UT area, with top-quality, reliable plumbing services for over 40 years. Routine maintenance is the best way to ensure your home’s plumbing system remains in optimal working order. Contact The Drain Surgeons today at 801-374-1762.
45-Miles radius of Provo, Utah including Springville, Spanish Fork, Orem, Pleasant Grove, Lehi, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs, Draper, South Jordan, Sandy and more!
Licensed & Insured
We warranty our work